Interested in working at CP Technologies?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALES| FULL TIME
Manages current accounts and new direct accounts. Works with customers to develop
quotations. Once order is received, works with program management to track orders and
provide updates to customers until shipment and invoice is paid.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interfacing with customers during proposal process in order to clarify technical/commercial
questions and build customer relationships.
- Upon receipt of order, performs order review to ensure compliance with quote. Resolve
any discrepancies with customers.
- Create quotations from the Technical Resource Documents (TRDs) that are supplied by
- Developing target/market price based on past order history.
- Making recommendations for cost reductions.
- When required, interfacing with all departments to review estimates and identify/mitigate
- Working with engineering to make drawings and sketches, as needed for quoting.
- Inform customers of purchase order acceptance, estimated delivery schedules, shipping
confirmations or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Confer with customers by telephone and email to provide information about order status.
- Preparing final quote packages for management approval in a timely manner.
- Assist with the closing of all open quotes in conjunction with Business Development.
- Update reason for win or loss on each quote.
- Provide updates during weekly and monthly sales meetings.
- Provide input into the annual sales planning process.
- Minimal travel.
Other job duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Defense Acquisition Experience (Preferred).
- Technical knowledge of computer hardware, experience using and designing.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Problem solving capability.
- Time management skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Good customer relations skills.
- Proficient computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Experience with ERP (Enterprise
resource planning) software is preferred.
- Salesforce (Preferred).
- Quotewerks (Preferred).
- MAS (Preferred).
Four (4) Year University Degree or four to six years related experience and/or training; or
the equivalent combination of education and experience.