Interested in working at CP Technologies?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MANUFACTURING | FULL TIME
The Quality Manager will plan, coordinate, and direct the Quality Assurance program so organizational processes are consistent with established standards within the ISO9001:2015 standard. Assist top management in developing, improving, and sustaining the company quality management system. Establish risk management processes and procedures and educate management and staff on policies to achieve AS9100. Work with certification agencies in scheduling certification audits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review customer quality requirements and ensure the company can meet those defined requirements in accordance with our quality plan.
- Plan, coordinate, and direct Quality Assurance program to achieve AS9100 and educate management and staff on quality objectives to achieve the standard.
- Evaluate, analyze, and report on management system process results through audits and KPIs to identify performance trends and opportunities to support the achievement of company objectives.
- Maintain an effective internal audit program to ensure processes follow our current ISO 9001:2015 until AS9100 is achieved and other customer statutory, regulatory, and contractual requirements are met.
- Manage the Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) program, determine root cause using proven methodologies, determine authority, responsibility, and required resources to effectively address nonconformities.
- Act as point of contact for external audits, addressing issues identified and providing objective evidence to demonstrate assurance to customers and regulatory agencies that the company is compliant with applicable standards.
- Lead process owners and cross-functional teams in the application of standardized methods to address identified Cost of Poor Quality (CoPQ) issues.
- Identify and address training needs resulting in conformance to standardized processes and reduction of risk and poor quality.
- Coach custom materials suppliers in best practices in order to improve supplier reliability and conduct source inspection as required.
- Train internal company auditors.
- Manage and present quality KPIs on a quarterly basis.
Other job duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Five (5) years’ experience with increasing management responsibilities.
- Two (2) years’ experience as quality manager at a technology manufacturing company with direct experience and training on the AS9100 standard.
- Successfully taken a company to AS9100 and ISO 9001:2015 certification(s).
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities and ability to train staff and management on the AS9100 standard.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
Four (4) year University Degree with emphasis in business management, operations or engineering; four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.