Network Equipment Building Standards (NEBS)
CP Technologies offer complete Network Equipment Building Systems (NEBS) Compliance for custom rackmount enclosures. CP Technologies can simulate NEBS requirements to GR-63-CORE for Physical Protection Standards and GR-1089-CORE for EMC, Surge Standards & Electrical Safety. These requirements ensure the reliability, safety and performance of your custom rackmount enclosures from CP Technologies.
See our Custom Examples.
All GR-63, GR-487 and ETSI physical requirements can now be meet and expanded capabilities can include both seismic and fire resistance.
NEBS testing is required for anyone supplying equipment to the Regional Bell Operating Companies (RBOCs) and the Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs). Any NTS partners are NVLAP approved and FCC listed. We also have the capability to test equipment to the appropriate TBR/CTR standards for Europe.
EMC & Electrical Safety
GR-1089-CORE for EMC, Surge Standards and Electrical Safety
- ESD Testing
- FCC-Part 15, 18 & 68 Telecom
- EMC Emissions & Immunity (10kHz to 10 GHz)
- Electrical Safety/Grounding and Compliance
- Lightning and AC Power Fault Exposure (2nd Level)
- Consulting for Telecom, EMC and Product Safety
- CE Mark/FCC
- Bonding and Grounding
- First and Second Level Lightning Surge Testing
GR-63-CORE Physical Protection Standards
- Complete Physical Testing
- Temperature, Humidity and Altitude
- High & Low Temperature Exposure and Thermal Shock
- Fire Resistance (Spread) and Heat Dissipation
- Smoke Corrosivity
- Earthquake Vibration/Resistance
- Office Vibration
- Airborne Contaminants
- Transportation Vibration
- Acoustic Noise
- Thermal Operating Conditions
- Handling Drop Tests
CP Technologies provides unmatched experience in custom design capability from simple modifications of existing chassis to completely custom products designed entirely to customer specification. No other company can match our costs or depth of design for semi-custom or totally custom industrial systems. See Custom Examples.
With over 25 years of combined experience in industrial computer design, manufacturing, and agency certification, no project will present difficulties not previously resolved. We are experienced and conversant in the following subjects:
- SAIC Belcore NEBS compliant Central Office platforms
- European CE compliance
- Military applications
- Airborne applications
- Highly ruggedized platforms for oil and gas exploration
- Computer telephony
- Fault tolerant platforms
- Multi-CPU systems
- Medical systems per UL544
- Power supply designs and issues
- Extreme environments for temperature, shock and vibration
- All aspects of agency approvals
- Manufacturing systems
- System issues for CPU and backplane design and selection
- I/O card application and support
- I/O card design and manufacturing.