M1U20XX Rackmount 1U Military Computer and Server Systems
The M1U-20 system is ideal for those seeking a rugged rackmount 1U system designed to perform in confined spaces. Uniquely offered with an attached front door with integrated air (or optional EMI) filter serves to protect the drive bays and other components from dust and dirt, as well as shielding that is compliant for MIL-STD-461 EMI.
1U Military Computers and Servers Backed by Our 5-Year Warranty
- 1U x 20.0-inches Rugged Military Grade Chassis
- Extended-life Motherboard Options with Long Life Processors
- Single and Dual Xeon CPU Processor Options
- Two x16 (Gen 3.0) Card Slots
- Up to Three removable shock isolated 2-1/2″ Drive Bays and One Slim DVDRW drive
- (5) 40mm High MTBF Long Life Aluminum Body Cooling Fans w/ SysCool® Adaptive Controller
- Redundant Power Supply
- Tested to or Designed to Meet MIL-STD-810G & 901E
- If these specifications don’t meet your requirements please contact our Sales Engineers at +1800.787.4913 or
email@example.com. CP Technologies excels at custom system design and can provide a solution that exactly meets your application requirements.
Used on the following Military Programs:
- Javelin Weapon System
- Littoral Combat Ship
- Radiant Mercury
Combat Proven Technologies
Syscool™ Thermal Management System
Mil-spec standards, dependable ruggedization
revision control and configuration management
CP Technolgies designs, fabricates and integrates standard and customized high-performance computing platforms for military, industry, and commercial applications. We provide reliable systems that will operate in harsh conditions and include revision control and hardware consistency for multi-year programs.