Rugged Military Grade Zero Client with Touch Screen LCD
Designed be a state-of-the-art secure information device, the CPZ-156T is designed from the beginning for security, first and foremost. Utilizing the industry standard PCoIP Protocol (Teradici Chipset), CP Technologies’ Zero Clients are designed to be compliant with currently available Desktop Zero Clients but in a rugged form factor for deployment abroad.
To further ensure security, the CP Technologies’ CPZ-156T is powered through the IEEE- 802.3at Power over Ethernet connection. This means a single push-pull connector is all that is required to lose all display information on the Ruggedized Client. As in all true Zero Client Architectures, no information is ever contained on the Client, it is just an encrypted rendering of the actual Virtualized Desktop (VDI) on the server.
- Zero Client Specifications
Innovative Patent Pending Design
Processor: Teradici TERA2321 PCoIP Core logic speed – 600 MHz
Memory: 512MB DDR3 SDRAM
Certifications: VMware Ready, PCoIP connected
IEEE 802.3at Compliant Power over Ethernet – Single Cable Operation
• FHD 15.6” LED Backlit TFT LCD
• 1920×1080 Resolution, 4:3 Aspect Ratio
• Contrast ratio 2000:1
• View Angle 160° / 160° (CR≥10)
• Optical Bonded Multi-Touch Projected Capacitive Touch Screen
• 8H Rated Cover Glass with Oleophobic Anti-Glare Coating Enclosure
• Aircraft-Grade 6061-T6 Machined Aluminum
• 15” (W) x 9.5” (H) x 1.5” (D)
• Protective Corner Bumpers
• 6.0lbs (2.7 kg) / 15lbs (6.8 kg) in Protective Case
• Integrated Hinged Stand for Easy Viewing
• 2x HID with Locking Connector (Standard & Custom Length Cables Available)
• 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet with Locking Connector (Standard & Custom Length Cables Available)Designed for Military, Industrial and Commercial Requirements
- Custom Features
If these specifications don’t meet your requirements, please contact our Sales Engineers at https://cp-techusa.com/request-a-quote/ or email@example.com. CP Technologies excels at custom system design and can provide a solution that exactly meets your application requirements.
Combat Proven Technologies
Syscool™ Thermal Management System
Mil-spec standards, dependable ruggedization
revision control and configuration management
CP Technolgies designs, fabricates and integrates standard and customized high-performance computing platforms for military, industry, and commercial applications. We provide reliable systems that will operate in harsh conditions and include revision control and hardware consistency for multi-year programs.